Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is it unfair that Blue States are going to further destroy thier economy while Florida remains open for business?

Update:

Btw, theme parks are open too. Check for yourself.

Update 2:

Bluto, Florida the 17th the largest economy in the world. They make so much tourist dollars that they don't even have a state income tax.

Update 3:

Without customers?

Check Out Thanksgiving Crowds at Magic Kingdom!

https://insidethemagic.net/2020/11/thanksgiving-cr...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals know that their state sucks and they're just jealous and full of hate.

• 2 months ago

Fair or unfair... Talk to your state officials about it. They're the ones with the ultimate control.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Open for business, but w/o customers. 

• 2 months ago

You mean, is it "fair" that my state wants to try to keep me alive, while Florida doesn't care if their citizens get sick and die? Yeah. I think that is unfair to Floridians. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Florida mooches off the federal government by taking more federal handouts than tax money it puts in, the Financial powerhouse “blue states” and Texas are the opposite. 

The financial powerhouse states (Most are blue) pay in vastly more Than they take. 

Maybe we should treat all those years of paying in as loans, charge the fed 5% interest and get it back. 

• 2 months ago

This will be an interesting experiment in macroeconomics. Which states will do better, those which enforce limited lockdowns like Texas, or those which allow all businesses to fully operate without restrictions like Florida.

Once the dust settles we can compare state GDPs and see which produced better results. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.