Would you rather date someone you met online or someone that your co worker tries to set you up with?

I don’t date people but I meet my partners in a dark alley

That's really not the criteria I'll make a decision based upon. I'll choose whoever I liked better. 

I'd rather date someone i feel an attraction toward and an interest in getting to know better. 

• Foofa

There'd certainly be fewer potential real world complications in dating someone you met online. Being set up by a coworker always runs the risk of collateral fallout if you do ever break up. 

If your friend knows the potential date, then that would be a lot safer. If you meet online, you have to have the "meet and greet" then get to know a log about them before you can even do stuff together, and over  the internet anyone can say and be whoever you want them to be. Don't like internet dating, it's a waste of time and it is setting yourself up for rejection.

As long as I was attracted, then the person my co worker wanted to set me up with. I think a lot of the time better connections are made when you meet face to face.