?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll:What is the new normal for you?

My neighbours are now my only friends 0_0

• Mrs H

Actually things are pretty much the same. The mask is the only difference 

• Murzy

wearing a mask                  .

• Shadow

There is no such thing as “normal”. That is a made up word created by control freaks who have high expectations for other people because they want them to be a certain way. In reality, people are different so control freaks are delusional. People who use the word “normal” are brainwashed by psychological bullies.

• Jamie

As a diabetic in these times , my new normal seriously involves weighing up my chance of dying of Covid - 19 , I mean 25% of Covid deaths are diabetic .

when the government tell you "new normal"

that just means life will never be the same after covid19 and vaccinations. life wont be the same again. life for humans will be of ENSLAVEMENT and total control under the new world order government. thats the agenda they have planned for humans

they wanna track your every single move. they will turn humans into ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. that means they will convert you into an actual CYBORG.

you will no longer be human. you will just be a machine. they want to wipe out human beings

thats the whole "new normal" plan

you better WAKE UP