Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

how do you politely tell your boss that waiting for him to show up late for a his meeting is a bullcrap waste of time and company money?

you don't say anything and if you can't keep your mouth shut, find another job. He is a LOSER boss. 

• T J

When you own the company, you can tell him.

I don't.   I just keep working until my boss shows up.  No time or money is being wasted.   I get paid the same salary whether my job takes me 38 hours or 45 hours.   There is no incentive for me to sit there staring at the wall.

You don't sound very bright.

I don't think you can or should try to do this. Employees are hired (and kept) for two reasons: if they can do the job, and if they are pleasant to be around and to work with. By complaining, even if it is legitimate, you will soon find yourself out on the street and out of a job.

If this is your boss's pattern, however, you can better use your time if you bring something to do while awaiting him.  His poor performance will show up without you pointing it out, sooner or later, and then guess who's derierre will end up on the street?