Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why would the media lie?

CNN said there's no voter fraud. Why would they lie to us! Will Trump accept that it's over? I'm gonna put on MSNBC now to see what they tell me...

The fact is, President Trump, without evidence, claimed the presidential election was corrupt and fraudulent. No one is lying but him. Sorry to say this, he loves playing "I'm the victim" games, while dividing Americans. Unfortunately, it's working. In Trumps mind everyone is wrong but him. Insane.

If there was any evidence wouldn't Trump or the GOP have told us about it by now? Just some supposed affidavits when we know cons will lie about anything to keep him in office?

No, I doubt they said that.  I suspect they said there was no widespread voter fraud.  A guy in PA has been charged with mailing in his dead wife's ballot, so obviously, there was voter fraud.  However, onesy-twosy instances of voter fraud doesn't add up to 7 million votes, which is how many more Biden got than trump.  

I have difficulty believe how many people can believe in something with zero evidence.  But then this was the same crowd that chanted "lock her up", in the absence of evidence of any wrongdoing. 

. MSNBC and CNN? 

. Why would they suddenly tell the truth?  . We do not need recounts. 

. We know that the interference in 2016 was NOT the American voter. 

. It was foreign governments. 

. Recounting the same votes does ZIPPO!

. We must connect names on voter rolls to actual, breathing People.

Why would Trump and company lie to us? They say American voters stole the White House from them! Why would they lie?’ Im gonna tune into mckenamy and beat my meat with a hammer