Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 months ago

In your opinion, what cars tend to be driven by the worst drivers?

A. SUV's

B. Pickup trucks

C. Coupes

D. Sedans

E. Hatchbacks

F. Wagons

G. Minivans

• ?

H. Brown and Tan or 2 tone vans, in general. Watch 'em!

• ?

White Nissan sedans followed by big pickups. 

Pichup trucks, You can tyr this

Pick a name out of the hat.  Drivers are bad in them ALL.  Though, it is true that the bigger the vehicle the more 1 feels invincible--so it HAS TO BE BIGGER to take them out.  But driving is not a "Destruction Derby".  Many know they got big machines so know they got a bigger responsibility NOT to get into crashes. U can lose the license "so fast, Ur eyes water". Using your car "like a weapon" will hurt you in Court.  Also big is the"pits" to park, and half of your pay check is "Just for Fuel". The Econo car owners got the babes because they can afford to spend money on Babe and partying, etc.

• F

Range Rovers. Driven by even more arrogant people than BMWs.

Dodge Ram pickups. especially jacked-up duallies  with big American flags. I find Most Ram drivers  I see in My State (Not "all") to be overly aggressive cowboys..

Assholes  can drive anything,  this  goes Without Saying. Even a Civic, one cut me off and raced to "catch" me. He couldn't of course.. The one Rover driver I encountered gave me a Lift; did 95 on  I-10...

Years ago, Volvo drivers got bad rep because Volvo had fraudulently advertised them as being "safest passenger cars on the road". So. many drove like Idiots.  But, Any snooty Marin County  driver can be accused of the same.  Insure to the max and drive like Mad Max . Volvo had to rescind their ads and apologize  when the Volvo in the ad was revealed to have added Internal Bracing...

Source(s): REF: Road Warrior, rode MCs 3 years on city streets/SRs/freeways.

idiots can purchase whatever vehicle they want.

however, in my personal invalid biased opinion, I've encountered people in beat-up pickup trucks who think they are the most important person on the road and they dont let people merge, they also floor it when passing you which causes rock chips in your bumper and windshield. i dont think they are smart enough to understand or care about rock chips, because their own vehicle is a beat-up piece of sh*t and rock chips are something they probably never think about.

• CB

Those who drive large Audi sedans seem to the worst.

Audi and BMW.

..........................

H.BMW's    .........................