Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

If the government removed the immunity from drug companies from being sued would more people have the vaccine?

As it stands you have no comeback if something goes wrong with the vaccine.This does not instil confidence in the public.

Favorite Answer

If the government removed the immunity from pharmaceuticals, they would be very reluctant to provide the vaccine to just anybody.  Probably only the healthy would be able to get the vaccine.  Because they are not in business to lose money. 

It would not make a difference. Some people would still be too afraid to take it. 

I have complete confidence in the vaccines because they have already been tested and are safe. I will get vaccinated as soon as I can. Needles do not scare me. 

The pharmacetical companies would have a wealth of data from trials involving thousands of people and government approval to rely on in their defence. This isn't the 1950s/60s when drugs like Thalidomide could get approval.

Brits out, TAL 32, EU 26

• gerald

Its part of the failure to cope with it we have comercialised our life , Stephen Hawkings was right it is the mast dangerous period in mans existance , Dr Frankenstein lives again 

More people would take it if they were banned from public transport and pubs and cinemas and stuff