How can we get gay people to move out of our neighborhood?

We have a gay couple that recently moved into our neighborhood. This is a family oriented community and we would prefer that they not live here. We have tried some subtle ways to encourage them to live elsewhere. First, we gave them a gift Bible where we highlighted some verses from Leviticus. Also, we have held some candlelight vigils outside their home where we have tried to pray them away. In addition, we have led some protests by their home with picketing and anti-gay signs. What are some other ways we can peacefully and respectfully encourage them to move?

I call a troll 

But uh...you sound like you're a "Christian" that "Doesn't believe in homosexuality" but I'm aware that Jesus said "Love your neighbor" 

So try that for a change

If not, you can move 

Leviticus is kike law that I despise even though I am straight.

Try actual Christian verses like those in Corinthians and Jude. 

• Rjgmh

You should love them. You should be Christ like to them. You should not try to push them away. You can say that you do not agree with but still love them for who they are that through your love for them that they may see the love of Christ and become Christians. If you try to scare them away you are then you are no better than a heathen.

If you really want to improve the neighbourhood you currently reside in,may I suggest you move to another neighbourhood? And if you wish to improve that neighbourhood, move to another. Lather, rinse, and repeat. It's bigots like you who need to move. Your a disgusting hate filled troll who should go back to the cave you belong to. There is NO PLACE in a civilized society for bigots like you. But like most religious zealot idiots you preach love while you practice hate. So I am just giving you the same gift you give everyone. My hatred and scorn, but at least I have a rational and logical reason for mine. You have a book of fairy tales to guide you.

Bro im gonna be straight up with you. I have no idea if youre just trolling, but i'll answer this like a serious question.

Leave them the **** alone. Someone being gay does not hurt you in the least. What does hurt is literally HARASSING these people.

You dont have to "protest" about someone harmless living near you. You sound like a 4 year old in the back of your mom's car, bickering with their sibling, and yelling "Mom she's looking at me! Mom she's touching me! Mom she's breathing on me!" 

I dont care how "family oriented" your community is, because 2 consenting people in love is a family. No amount of whining and forcing your religious beliefs on others is going to change that. 

Youre not being "respectful and peaceful," youre, again, harassing them. I hope to god they take some kind of legal action against you. Hopefully they'll get a restraining order and make YOUR crusty *** move out. 

Source(s): I'm gay, idiot.

Show them pictures of mike pence

I hope you're making that up.  Some friends of ours, a gay couple, had homophobic neighbours and were forced to move.  It made it harder for them to keep in touch with their friends and do the things they were used to in their area, and they were an asset to the community.  One was a music teacher and the other worked with children with special needs.  It was an appalling thing to happen and most people thought the people concerned, who forced them to leave, were just sad bastards who needed to get a life.

And then the whole bus clapped

could be worse you could be living next door to trump

You should be ashamed of your self for your bigoted behavior. Your actions are unbecoming of a person and as a role model for your family to follow. I hope you learn learn to be more compassionate and open minded. Also there are plenty of pro lgbt churches. The version of Christianity you follow is not Christian and you are more like a pharisee than an apostle.