Lotfi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

What is the best healthy diet for weight loss?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The one that works for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only effective one that worked for me was a macro nutrient diet , you can eat most things just weigh all your food and make sure it includes carbs and fats  and that your sticking to your calories 

• Just avoid these foods: milk, nuts, red meat, potatoes, and salmon.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

from some nutritionists I know, AVOID any flour products, AVOID, refined oils, not veggy oils, no canola either, coconut is fine, avocado is fine, walnut oil is fine. AVOID commercial eggs, cage free are fine, AVOID , sugar,  use raw honey, easy to find at health food store, molasses, and real maple syrup no artificial anything in it.. AVOID milk, go to [ notmilk dot com].  and read about the allergies and other medical issues.

Besides, doctors get 2 weeks of nutrition classes Nutritionists go to school for 4 years, I know who knows more about food, hope that helps...and eating out is dangerous, all restaurants use refined oils, and or GMO oils, not healthy at all....so those oils stay in the breading and you eat it, not healthy!!! be smart and stay safe...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Best healthy diet for weight loss are-

Eat healthy or nutritive food

Eat sufficient protein

Eat almonds, nuts, and essential vitamins

Have green leafy vegetables

Have citrus fruit like orange, lemon, and grapes

• 2 months ago

It doesn't matter which is the best one for weight loss, because after you stop the diet you regain the weight. 

• 2 months ago

When trying to lose weight you need to make goals and have determination, however the most important is a healthier diet for

weight loss.

There are many healthier diets for losing weight out there but it is important to select the best one to suite your personal needs.

You can't always pick the latest fad as it doesn't work that way one persons results may differ from another.

When trying to lose a substantial amount of weight you will need motivation and enough self control to stop cravings. You can

also do this but looking for healthier diets which can give you tasty filling foods that will help you shed of those pounds. Healthy

food doesn't have to be boring and hard to make, there are healthy diets for weight loss that include tasty foods.

Here are some of the main benefits of healthy diets for losing weight:

- Increased energy

- Better skin complexion

- Improved sleeping

Getting a healthier diet can help your lifestyle putting you in a better mood and generally improving your lifestyle.

While trying to lose weight you will need a certain amount of protein and vitamins which you can get from healthier diets for

losing weight. You will also need these healthy diets for muscle gain but we will get onto that later.

Ever heard the expression "You cant out train a bad diet"? Well its 100% true. In fact starving your body of certain nutrients

while training or losing weight can actually lead to overtraining which means you wont want to exercise you will actually lose

muscle at the same time.

For more information please visit Healthier Diets where we share the best articles on weight loss and dieting.

Healthy Diets [https://linktr.ee/aslam1967] For great information regarding healthy diets for weight loss

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I always tell people get started by walking.  Anyone can go outside and walk a few laps in their community and can do it at their own pace, and gradually increase at their own pace.

• 2 months ago

please elaborate on what your goals are. There is no such thing as a diet as you should be looking for a lifestyle change on your diet rather than one of those short term so called diets that once you stop doing you gain it all back. You need something that you can sustain for the rest of your life. I for one have been working on a lifestyle of were I eat some sort of protein at every meal and snack I have. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

they are all healthy if you do them properly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.