Anastella?

I recently came across this name. What are people's thoughts? I actually kind of like it. 

Favorite Answer

It's a very nice name! I think that it would be an enjoyable name to have. It also means 'Gracious Star' or 'Graceful Star', that would be a really nice meaning to your name as stars are a blessing given to us. They never leave, but are only hidden. And the words graceful and gracious, sound light and peaceful. I know a few people, that if they heard this name, they would give anything to have it. But, not that much of course. I love the name, it's awesome! But, one thing I dislike about the name is that it sounds a bit copied? I don't know about you, but when you hear the name it sounds like some sort of person took words put them together and said I made this from scratch!'. No? Sorry, if I offended you. But, it really is a great name!

It's smushed.  I don't like smushed names.  I'd be okay with Ana Stella although I think Stella is kind of harsh.

No. Anastasia would be better. I think Stella is an ugly name 

• ?

Its nice, quite similar to 'Anastasia'. 

Sounds like a name for a new hormone therapy for menopause symptoms.