Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 3 months ago

Trump is the greatest grifter. Hands down. True or False?

I had not thought about it but now that I have, you may be correct.  He is on hellva of a grifter, but I'm not sure the greatest.

biden has him beat.....47 yrs of failure

There's a lot of competition for that title.

WHAT WILL THE DEMOCRATS DO WHEN THEY ARE UNABLE TO GET ENOUGH MONEY FROM TAXES AND BORROWING TO PAY FOR THEIR AGENDA

How has he ever 'grifted'? It's not hard to be rich when you're given millions to start with.

I'm guessing you couldn't provide rational, informed evidence of this to save your life. 

Trump has several unique qualities that make him an excellent con artist, if that's what you mean. He has certainly garnered (stolen) the confidence of millions of dedicated, unsuspecting people. But he's probably the only one who could ever gaslight himself! 

• ?

What does this have to do with Embassies and Consulates?  Also, what do you mean by "the greatest grifter?"  The greatest one in world history, the greatest grifter-president, the greatest grifter who exists in the world today, etc.?

• Matt

He’s the biggest fraud in US history. 

He's really, really good at it. That's not a criticism either. Being a grifter is a valuable skill in business.