How can I get my friend to play Dungeons & Dragons?

So my friend absolutely loves playing RPG games such as Diablo, Skyrim, or any open world exploring game. However he seems to not find much enjoyment from D&D possibly due to the role-playing/imagination aspect of it and it might also have to do with the lack of imagery. He does find most of the material & lore in D&D interesting he just has a hard time finding a reason to enjoy playing it. 

How can I persuade him?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • not being funny or anything, but you can't force people to like what they don't like, as long as they have tried it, before calling judgement, then as far as i am concerned they are being fair, and you should just find other games you both have in common,

The fun of dnd is sitting around a table with friends and talking. And if you want you can do role-playing and be an interesting character with a mysterious backstory too. He can literally be the dragonborn and learn shouts right, but also he's playing a game with friends and talking to them. If that doesn't sound appealing to him at all I dont know what else to say, other then tell him to drink some beer while playing.