NEED SOME HELP?

I could use a new car.  Some say leasing is cheaper than buying a car.

Some say leasing is not the way to go ....any thoughts on this.  I do my homework for everything I buy but would like to hear some input on this. hope I can hear back soon thanks.

Leasing is a really bad idea and whoever said otherwise is very wrong.

Leasing is the worst

Buying a new car and financing is almost as bad

Buying a new car with cash is a little better

Financing a used car is better than a new one.

Buying a used car with cash is best.

to be brutal ..however way you buy a new car ..unless your a business owner and can put it on your books then you are going to lose big time ...buy it for your company you get tax relief ..and down write its value every year...as a private person you have rental cost ..as well as depreciation ..on a lease you wont own it ..nor bear depreciation ..but cash will always be cheapest

Leasing wastes your money unless you have a write off for the lease. You pay big bucks for the lease and at the end of the lease you don't own the vehicle! My Brother used to lease cars even without a write off. He figured he could handle the lease with his budget since he made $3800/week. He now has purchased a car and gave up onleasing.

• fuzzy

Leasing is a no go if you plan on driving the wheels off of a car, but if you plan on trading up every 4 years a lease with maintenance included could be viable

Quote: "Some say leasing is cheaper than buying a car. Some say leasing is not the way to go "

Leasing is the most expensive way to drive a new car. You've got some homework to do to learn why Leasing only makes sense for business owners who can write it off as a business expense. Read and learn: https://www.moneyunder30.com/why-you-should-never-...

leasing is leasing.

You are renting a car for an extended period of time = you have paid thousands of dollars and have nothing to show for it.

You need to remain under the annual mileage of the contract or you will get gigantic financial hit

You will need all repairs done at the dealer or approved mechanic/autobody.

you will pay higher insurance because of the higher repair costs.