Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

LOTF book: What does Simons hallucination mean when he spoke to the lord of the flies (the pig's head) What does it represent? ?

• Andrew

It's heavily implied that he was tripping on fermented fruit that had taken on psychedelic properties. You must also be on drugs if you think anyone here is going to do your homework for you. The laziness of people like you never surprises me, I'm used to that, but the fact that you don't have the good sense to use the search function continues to astound me. Teachers have been assigning this book for decades. Over the years hundreds, probably thousands of indolent dolts just like you have come here to make the same píss-poor attempt you are to try and dupe kind strangers into doing their homework for them. If you were to search for "Lord of the Flies", you'd probably come up with no fewer than 10,000 hits. And pay attention here because you don't strike me as being a particularly clued in person, so it's likely that you'll need to avail yourself of all the help you can get as you continue to slink your way through school. The search function is ideal for liars and cheats and sneaks and thieves, so it's perfect for you.  

You did read the book, right?  He had several breaks with reality.