2003 Hyundai Elantra Gray Dash Paint?

I have tried the internet and many stores but I just don't know where else to turn. The interior plastic in my car is all scratched up and I tried restoring it but I have decided I would rather just paint over the scratches in an attempt to make the car look a little nicer on the inside. I need to repaint the area around the cupholders, and the backs of the seats. The type of scratches are just from kids kicking them throughout the years.  I am not looking to fix the scratches, I just want to cover them. HY7937 Gray is the paint code for the car but I don't even know what type of paint I would use! There are all different types of paint and I can't find this paint code anywhere and my lack of color matching skills makes it impossible to "find the closest color". If I were painting all the plastic in there, it wouldn't matter so much but its only some spots here and there and that's why is has to be an exact match. I also can't use an aerosol type paint. I gotta have the paint that I can just paint on with a brush. 

• fuzzy

There are paints for automotive plastic Krylon used to make some but it must be sprayed as it is formulated to etch (eat into the plastic for adhesion) and brushing would make a mess of it. The part needs to be tooth brush scrubbed clean to remove all oils and protectants, even then it is a stop gap used car treatment. If your really worried go to the craft store and find a Sharpie with a close color and color the scratches in

Painting on vinyl is never a good idea. Get a used dash from an auto recycler and have it installed if it's that big a deal to you.

honestly I would just leave it the way it is and just drive the car into the ground. you're probably going to have to get rid of it in 5-10 years anyway. i would just live with it and not care about it.