Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Should Ivanka, Jared, Junior and Eric be pardoned for their sins?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only god pardons sinners, we have to ask to be forgiven. Not your judgement call

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NOT for their crimes!

• 2 months ago

You could be prosecuted for false claims.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one "should" be pardoned for sin.  Yet God does forgive sin solely out of His grace, not because they deserve it.  Grace is not deserved, else it would not be grace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zany
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Let the family live in exile where there is no extradition treaty like rats in a cage.

• 2 months ago

So if I believed in the Bible, I would have to point out that we are required to forgive unconditionally and that punishing anyone for their sins is not what Christ taught

Realistically, I could careless about their sins, but I'm really concerned that most of their official communications did not go through any servers that are accessible by the government or public without a warrant.  Hillary having a private email server has northing on the flagrant violations of the current administration Understand that Hillary was wrong but Trump allowed nearly everyone on his staff  to completely ignore federal laws.

Would any sort of punishment teach "Ivanka, Jared, Junior and Eric" anything?  iI doubt it, we have thousands of years of evidence that punishing criminals does not provide the deterrence that we believe it does.

• 2 months ago

Well if you are going to give Hunter Biden a pass with all the actual evidence we have against him, its only fair that the three should get a pass from your delusions

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they most definitely should not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Lord is their Judge, and yours. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sins, yes. Crimes, never.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.