How to stop command prompt from closing itself (FBI spying program)?

Hello. I have had a problem with FBI spy programs in the passed and would like an input on how to freeze a command prompt that shutters upon starting the desktop screen. Last time I was able to verify it was an FBI spy bug but they trashed my last laptop after I got it frozen long enough ( it has self termination processes after you look into it). I'm not tech savvy and they never told me they spy on me so I'm guessing it's an amateur hopefully not the real thing (because I'd be disappointed in my country)

Also I do not watch porn on my laptop. I just downloaded games from steam and that's it. I don't even have wifi. Just a mobile hotspot I used to download them on there

The purpose of freezing the program is to hack it and videotape the obvious flaws in its design so I can humiliate the government not pursue such dishonorable techniques. Last time I screwed up I started videotaping after I opened the command prompt. It had a skull and cross bones deletion that I couldn't halt in time and I'm sure the program still exist on that laptop. Honestly if it was an amateur recording software using FBI logos I still want the evidence just to look bad*ss

FBI Debug mode is commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry. This error can be fixed with special software that repairs the registry and tunes up system settings to restore stability. More on how to fix FBI Debug Mode here: http://www.digitaltechglobal.com/fbi-debug-mode.ht...

Here's a photo from last time after my computer was trashed. I also have a few videos as well.