I forgot my mask and got fined.?

I forgot my mask today getting some breakfast on my work break, bumped into an officer and got fined. I’m not against masks or anything I just forgot. I gave him a false address considering he was only using pen and paper. He didn’t check my ID either. Will I be okay? I’m aware what I did was illegal so please don’t tell me what I already know

• ?

what place do you live where you are fined for being outside without a mask

and why did you not go home to get it when you could not find it

• !

Well, in guessing you were dumb enough to give him your real name, so you're still gonna end up having to pay the fine, they'll just post the notification to the wrong address. I'd be up front and heaf down to the court house to pay it as soon as possible. If they have to chase you up, they might decide to charge you with providing false information to a police officer, which could come with jail time

• ?

If he didn’t ID you then no worries. Like most cops, he couldn’t care less if you had one or not and is simply turning in a worthless piece of paper to appease some politician.