Why do I have an intense hate for school?

Ok so I hate school so much,it makes me depressed,it makes me suicidal,it makes me wanna die,I hate all the subjects,I hate the teachers and everyone associated there,I despise it,I literally spend every morning trying not to go,and the school keeps spamming phone calls for my lack of attendance and it’s ****** balls,I hate it also because of the **** I get from my own family,they expect me to get High grades,perfects scores and no mark loss,whenever I tell them I’m just not happy they keep saying about how I’m lucky that I’m in an expensive school with friends I understand I have it better than many others but that doesn’t mean I’ll be happy spending more on me doesn’t equal happinesss especially when it’s spending more on something that makes me unhappy,my family doesn’t really understand they just expect the best from me and I’m sure if I study I’ll be able to get good scores but I extremely hate it,I despise it,when I open a book all I think about is how I’m wasting my time when I could work harder on something I genuinely like,like drawing and art,what can I do about it?

Forget what some of the more critical douches here are saying. Trust me, I understand that you feel like **** at school, I went through a lot of bad stuff at school and though I went to a public school, the pain you're describing sounds similar to what I've experienced. Trust me, things get hard, and for some people it seems like you constantly are hitting rock bottom. But the best thing you can do is to have a dream, and remember that no matter what the others in you r life tell you, that dream is worth fighting for. Fight for it and every time someone says it's not worth it, prove them wrong. If you feel unmotivated, trust me, so do I. In fact I'm procrastinating stuff right now. I put in my earbuds, find my favourite songs and listen to the most heart pounding epic songs to motivate me even just a bit. i think of all the people who are like obstacles and get pissed and want to prove them wrong. What you seem like you also need though is a friend who understands that pain. Having someone who you can relate to always helps. And we could all use at least one friend like that. Don't give up on yourself. I'm autistic and I've heard dozens of times before that I'd probably never amount to much in life because of my disability, because according to those people "retards can't have careers" and all I'll ever be is a liability to everyone around me. But I exist to prove those assholes wrong. If you need a friend, then damn it I'll be friends with you!

You lack self-respect and are socially awkward. In school, all students are what is called passive learning. When you finish and leave school to work for living things will become more difficult if you have a bad attitude and lack self-responsibility as an adult.

It's an exercise in conformity, compliance, kissing butt. They want to destroy your individuality and character and make you into a sheep for socialism.

• ?

its normal , all humans hate being caged in , and also hate work , we are only meant to work 3 hours a day , enough time to hunt food ..dont listen to the other clowns , they dont know about themselves , so they give dumb advice , school is boring but we have to learn .even teachers hate there jobs !!!

Learn patience.  This might not motivate you, but the poorest artist is the one who has the least appreciation for the world around him.  Studying various different subjects in school is there so you will have a well-rounded education, but there is another hidden factor.  In Jr. high and high school you take a bunch of subject, and you have to take a bunch more in college.  The idea of this diversity is that you might happen on a subject you really like.  Think of school as a mental smorgasbord, a sample-at-will buffet for the brain.

Honestly it’s the way they’re teaching and it sucks zxjkm

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Hey, I get it, not everyone is into school. There are some, like you, that just don't need it in their lives. But ask yourself this~~ at this time in your life, do you have any marketable skills that you can use, if you were to quit school and look for work? Right now those are your two options. Stay in school until you graduate or quit when you are old enough and go to work. And no, unless you are a freakin' art GENIUS, drawing and art are not going to put food in your belly. Weigh your options carefully. 

You need a therapist

seek professional help

• Kelley

Enroll in a school that specializes in Performing Arts or you can enroll in a school with a good art program.