Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is it bad that I like my moms bf? ?

My moms been with her man for 5 years during  the quarantine me and him got closer. I been out of work since March and he became my best friend. He brought me a car and is my sponsor aside from the unemployment Money. Last weekend he sent me dirty text messages and that’s when I responded I been sending him pictures of me moaning locked in my room. I don’t wanna have sex with him no I haven’t had sex with him we are only talking.. we are only friends who talk.. I’m 28 and he’s 38 he’s younger than my mom.. I love my Mom I would never be with him I just like him I wanna makeout with him and that’s it.. my friend said it was bad and won’t text me back anymore now I have no friends overal is this bad?? We are not messing around

your friend is right, stop texting and sending him pictures.

• Raja

There is nothing wrong with treating your mom's bf as a friend .In this case he wants something more than friendship .That is the reason why he send dirty text messages .You made a mistake by sending him pictures of you moaning in your room .If you love your mom ignore him completely .He might black mail you in time to come with those pictures .Your friend is correct .He has dumped you because what you were is bad . Text and tell him that you have given up the friendship with him .Chances are he might text you again .If not so make friends with others .

Listen, you may genuinely only want to make-out with him... that may be as far as you would take it...

but if you sent him a video of you moaning AFTER he sent you dirty text[s]... you might be leading him on, whether you mean to or not...

(did you buy you a car or bring you a car?? You said brought, but idk if you meant bought...)

Anyways, I agree with your friend - that's definitely something really bad and/or misguided about what you're doing and you should stop; I'm glad they took a stand even if it meant upsetting you... They are standing up for what's right.

Like I said, even if you wouldn't take it any further than what you've already done, plenty of people would say that he has already committed an act of cheating on your mom (with her daughter no less!)... and I would argue that you are exacerbating the situation.MAYBE you can set him straight w/o your mom ever finding out... but that would be a very optimistic outcome and I wouldn't bet on it. I would prepare yourself for the possibility where you have to explain yourself to your mom.... and she might not be so understanding, particularly since she is the one [probably] getting the most hurt here...

Good luck...

Source(s): You dun goof'd
  • Foofa

If you don't want to have sex with him I'd suggest you stop teasing him because you're giving him the wrong impression (and you don't know that he's not capable of violence to get what he wants). 

If you're sending him pictures after receiving what you call "dirty test messages," you're definitely teasing him and encouraging a further response from him. Your friend who said it was bad is correct. If you have any respect for your Mother, don't encourage him any further and tell him to stop.

• Cathy

I suggest you tell your mother to find another man because you want the one she has.

Source(s): Ivanka Trump
  • Carmen

Hello troubled one a wise person sees red flags or danger and protect themselves and those they love not disrespect or play around with their mother so called boyfriend not man regardless of his unmature unloving disrespectful actions or advances. Don't let your hormones or fantasies ruin your relationship with your mother because he can be replaced unlike your mom. Does your mom know about you and him going behind her back? How would you feel if the situation was reversed? Treat others as you want to be treated. If you say you love your mom let your actions speak louder than your words. If he disrespecting your mom like this with you and only 10 years older than you are doesn't that tell you anything? Bought you a car , sponsor you? Quarantine or not reality will set in sooner or later you both ready for that. Everyone will reap what they sow eventually be careful what you wish for.   

Oh lets cut the bullshit here shall we?

1- This situation between the two of you, is crossing major lines, inappropriate ones that go beyond friendship! Friends don't send each other racy sext messages, friends don't send each other pornograpy of each other.... its time to be honest here! 

2- This whole situation is so disgusting, that I don't even know where to begin! You say you love your Mom, then what the **** are you doing carrying on with her boyfriend behind her back? You KNOW that when (not if) she finds out, that it will hurt her deeply, yet you don't care, as long as you get what you want.

3- "I would never have sex with him, I just want to make out with him" That is a huge load of **** and you know it! You are already demonstrating very poor decsion making skills, as well as low impulse control, am I really supposed to believe that if you two were alone together you would be able to say "no" to sex? I highly doubt you would be able to.

So to answer your question- No, its not bad that you are attracted to your mom's boyfriend, its natural to have urges for others, and it doesn't make you a bad person for finding  him attractive. However, what you are choosing to do with your attraction towards him is very bad, and you know this, otherwise you would not be asking this question.

Put the kibosh on this NOW.

What you are doing already is wrong and going too far.  Your mom would be heartbroken if she found out.  And she will find out.

It's common for boyfriends of older women, to like their much younger and hotter daughters. There are even times when a man dates these older women just to get closer with her daughter. By what you describe, this man definitely has a crush on you. And he most likely wants to have sex with you too. If he's already had sex with your mother, I would tell you not to do anything sexual with this man, a man banging both mother and daughter is a disgusting thing. If he has not had sex with your mother, then I guess you could have sex with him, but if you do, just remember, marry him first.