Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Question about my lower back?

I have a very serious question. I did a standing backbend and I got this tremendous cramp on my right lower back it hurt so much that I couldn't move my lower body because it was so painful. I lost my hearing for around one minute (it felt like my ears were plugged x3), I felt like I was going to vomit, and I also felt extremely dizzy. I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas? It's been 5 hours it is painful when I try to stretch and when I walk sometimes.

• Tavy

Severe muscle spasm. Take a bath and ibroprufen, rest.

You've pulled a muscle, that's all. All your other symptoms are a result of presyncope which just means you nearly fainted, but didn't, bending over backwards and/or sudden pain will have that effect. Try a hot bath or shower to loosen up your back along with some ibuprofen.