Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Will you take the vaccine ?

I personally wont be taking it. But I respect if others want it. 

Favorite Answer

Not a chance. Vaccines are just a way of people Pig Pharma and it’s investors making money. When I was a kid we only got a handful of shots...maybe five I guess. And I was perfectly healthy until I made the mistake of going to some state psychiatrists after I was depressed from a bad divorce etc., and they permanently destroyed my health with their psych drug cocktail. Which I unfortunately took for a number of years until it started destroying me and then I stopped taking all of those drugs. That was the end of my good health brain and body wise.Nowadays they give kids dozens of vaccines All these mandated vaccines the schools make you get. They did that to my son. For what? Most of them are unnecessary. And all those adjuvants in the vaccines are ruining peoples health. And when one of the vaccines starts killing and maiming people like the HPV vaccine started doing with teenage girls, they just change the marketing around and say teenage boys need it too. Just to make up for their financial losses. It’s all about money.So my idiot ex-wife had my son get this HPV vaccine behind my back. I could’ve killed her. And he got really sick afterwards. People have even died from vaccines. You’ll never catch me getting a flu shot or the coronavirus vaccine. I’ll take my chances. Fu ck it. In someways I’d rather die. I’ve learned from experience not to trust corporate mainstream medicine or Pig Pharma drugs or vaccines anymore.Big Pharma and mainstream medical doctors are responsible for so many deaths in this country because of prescription drugs of all types and vaccines that in actuality mainstream medical ‘care’ in this country is the third leading cause of death here. You can Google that. Mainstream medicine is no longer a healing practice. It’s just a business. Like everything else now. If they can give you a drug you don’t need or take out something like your gallbladder even though they don’t need to...just to make a hefty fee.... they don’t care what they do to you. Even if they ruin your life. They don’t lose any sleep over it. Good for their bank accounts.

• ?

Yes I will

I'm not a moron that would refuse it

I probably will.

If it is FDA approved, I will take it.

Yes I will despite the LIES from the left

• Jake

A person can battle forced vaccinations using the rosary of the Virgin Mary, and fasting.  Vaccines can contain tracking devices and toxic substances.

Even if you're afraid to take the vaccine, you should consider doing it anyway.  With the possible exception if you have Type O blood. 

• Rick B

YEs.  My hospital is getting it next week or so.  I have an appointment for the middle of December.

Nahh! I went to a special school as it is. I dont want to be even more dumbed down by chemicals. I like how my IQ has turned out so far. Which im lucky to have.