Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Kamala Harris is pretty much guaranteed to be the first girl president?

HELP!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretty much....

Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yeah it'll be like having one of the Spice Girls running America.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on Joe's meds . . . .

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is now video evidence of voter fraud. The only thing the establishment can do with the mountains of evidence of fraud is to ignore it and claim it was debunked by some imaginary debunker. I guess debunkers are now unnamed sources. I'm kind of curious how they will claim the video evidence of voter fraud taking place is false. lol

Oh and I love how they call the people that risked their life to come forward to make sworn affidavits liars based on nothing. One democrat claimed right to a woman face yesterday that she was a liar based on a judge that just dismissed the case without even reviewing the evidence. How do you prove evidence false by not even looking at it? The only people that know are the democrats that love to cheat. 

The establishment really really wanted a female president and they cheated their a*ss off TWICE in a row to get it. The first time they were caught cheating in the primary and this time they were caught cheating in the general. Taking into the account the fraud we know of right now Trump easily won Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Once again, the US needs a civil war and a mass cleansing of the elite. 

On a side note, Stacy Abrams was caught committing voter fraud for the Georgia election coming up. Of course, there is zero chance she will get arrested for it. She was also caught on tape talking about wanting to redistrict Georgia to stop white people from getting their way. Remember how in 2018 she claimed republicans were racist by using voter suppression? That claim was proven false and yet the tape of her being racist towards white people by desiring to silence their voices is very real. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't worry, the guys will look after her.

• Moloch
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

it's too soon to tell 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.