how can i get better at warzone?

Practice and training.

get good and watch my free tutorial on how to PWN NOOB! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTxMZf1JW5Zgr17qh...

just kidding it my channel you 48 hours to subsrice or the bomb under your fridge will blowup and soap will be everywhere its a soap bomb full of soap it explodes soap everyone the soap is red it smell like strawberrys its very good soap like cleans good make sure when bomb goes off mop your floor im paying for the good soap and im sick of people not mopping their floors with it i promise it's worth it to put the time and effort into cleaning your floors i knew a buddy from college who thought mopping and vaccums were all BS and he refused to ever clean the surfaces he walked in. Every time I walked into his apartment I'd step on the horribly discolored floors and my socks would get stained with these weird mystery stains that'd never wash off. He was later arrested for drug trafficking, but that's besides the point. Another guy I knew in college used to drink soap but it wasnt strawberry it was the orange kind which was pretty good (i tasted it, it tasted more like orange then you would expect you should try it ) unlike that melon kind of soap which honestly tasted awful ( i tasted it). I then tried some mango soap that was very very nutritious and I got super strong and beat the **** outta my wife she should of expected it coming the stupid ***** for buying melon soap (the bad kind i asked for strawberry the stupid hoe ) she spent atleast 2 weeks in the hosptial for internal injurys (and extrernal) she wont be buying anymore melon soap with those broken hands :) haha just kiddingf but i did beat the **** outta her. truth be told i love her and all but she just won't listen. it was her fault as much as it was my fault. I wouldn't do it again but it was justified. o you like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. That's a quote from the movie american psycho, my favorite movie. I relate to the main charecter in more ways than I should. Maybe that's because I'm so violent and so awesome and stuff like that. Just like the joker. In the 2019 joker movie, the main character asks himself to be introduced as the joker. I guess he wants to be the joker. im not sure he doesnt make it very obvious that hes kinda like the joker (The Dark Knight 2008) but yeah the movie was kinda okay. You know what's not okay? Gay marriage. A marriage is between a man, and a woman. It's written into the bible and those who go against the bible go to HELL. Gay people (and the people who support them) go to HELL! My dad raised me to be a good strong individual who goes camping with the boy scouts and participates in capitalism. Despite youtube being my hobby, my REAL job is working as a news cameraman. I work long hours and most people don't even realize I'm there. They just don't even understand that I'm there. They just don't even think about me. And you know what? I'm not even upset. I'm kinda happy that I do a service that not a lot of people understand. It makes me feel unique. In the end, don't play warzone, play fortnite, and hit that motherfucka chug jug. Get a win, get a hundred, get a lambo, go hangout with travis scott, smoke a ton of a weed in LA, Quit gaming 8 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a shitload of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as **** also die, the end