Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Anyone else find Tublet's answers awful?

She's one of those people who try WAY too hard to be quirky and funny, but fall flat. In one answer she said she doesn't like cleaning utensils so she'll throw them out, including her faucet. Obviously she doesn't do that. She's probably very bland in real life and just acts pseudo-quirky on here. It's not even funny. Only a few of her answers are funny. The rest are pseudo-quirky try hard cringe.

I dont find said user amusing. I guess one of my pet peeves is when people pretend to be quirky when they're likely just some bland nobody IRL.

Worse still, this person is likely over 30 and doing this.

Never said they weren't polite. Although answering a genuine question with some asinine unfunny troll answer is rude now that I think about it.

At least Pearl answers seriously and doesn't try-hard. I believe Fireball is the same, although some of her answers aren't always nice and completely miss the point

No, I think their answers are stupid

I do not like that user's answers. Not my cup of tea. I'm just being honest.

It's okay if you don't like another user. Personally, I do not find said user funny. Yes, they're annoying at times. This site has a problem with people either trying to be funny or being down right nasty/inflammatory. Some of the answers here are very defensive lol of a random internet person they don't even know, to the point of making assumptions about you. Again, it's okay to find other users annoying or fake or mean or whatever.I think a lot of the users here pretend to be quirkier than they actually are. But it's better not to call them out. It might hurt them. Just block her and try not to read her answers.

She's not funny and I get why you think cringey and I doubt she's actually quirky or anything. Often dull or bored people pretend to be something they're not and the internet makes this easy, but there are definitely way worse people, especially spammers. I do find it annoying when people ask legitimate questions and get some unfunny BS answer though.

I've seen worse, particularly from Fireball, W.T. Door and Pearl L.

I agree. I remember asking a serious question and she? gave some dumb unfunny answer. It's hilarious how the people in the answers get so offended lol at people acting like idiots online. Cognitive biases at their finest.

I find her answers amusing she's got one hell of a sense of humour.

No anonymous I believe you're the only one with that opinion.

The general opinion is shes an absolute delight & one of the bright spots in the late night time slot she most often frequents.

Nice CHATTING with you by the way.

Hate his/her answers too.