Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do Christians lack a belief in Covid-19?

• David

COVID-19 is real, all right.  But God's still in control.

You're talking about WEAK, FEARFUL people. They're too scared to face the reality of covid, so they convince themselves it doesn't exist. They probably also stick their fingers in their ears and yell, "La la la la la!   Covid can't get me!"

The lack of understanding of Covid-19 at every level is truly extraordinary. Anyone who isn't at least slightly skeptical is probably a moron.

No, obviously I believe in Covid-19 on account of not having a delusional disorder.

I'm sure some do.  But I'm pretty sure that everyone at the church my husband and I belong to knows that COVID-19 is real, because they all know that my mother died of it in Florida in July.

My guess is there's a correlation between belief in a religion and denying facts like the existence of COVID-19.

• Alex

I believe it exist. I just don't believe that it is as bad as people say it is.