What if people die and never got a chance to repent of their sins?

• TeeM

"It's never to late to repent-until one second after you've taken your last breath."

This statement is true ONLY IF you lived after Jesus' death

This statement is true ONLY IF you had lived in a location and time where people knew about Jesus and the ransom.

For those who lived prior to Christ or live in a location that hadn't heard of Christ they couldn't have repented from their sins.

Does this mean they are condemned to eternal death?

No, for these 

(Romans 6:7) 7 For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

applies.

Because they have paid the price of sin and because of Christ death applies to all mankind.

Jesus can resurrect these ones.  Based upon their course of life during the 1000 year reign of Christ, their resurrection can be one of life or one of death.

.

AS PAUL'S REPLY SAYS YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE DAY TO TURN TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS FOR HE AWAITS ALL THAT WILL HAVE HIM AND IF THEY ARE HUMBLE AND SINCERE, THEY WILL BE FORGIVEN ALL THEIR SINS.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT AS LONG AS GOD GIVE'S YOU BREATH YOU MUST TURN TO HIM IF AND WHEN WE SLIP UP ASAP. 

JESUS SAID, I MAY COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND DEMAND YOUR SOUL, SO BE ON YOUR GUARD, BE ON YOUR GUARD!!!

YOU COULD DIE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT WARNING AND IF YOU HAVE ANY MORTAL DEADLY SINS ON YOUR SOUL THAT YOU REFUSE TO CONFESS, THEN YOU WILL HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE AND CONDEMNED YOURSELF.

THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO LOSE THEIR SOULS TO HELL, WHEN A SIMPLY HUMBLE CONFESSION WILL SAVE YOU IN JESUS NAME. 

NOTE IF YOU CANNOT GET TO CONFESSION FOR SOME REASON, THEN BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT GET IN THE HABIT OF SAYING THIS PERFECT ACT OF CONTRITION, YOU MUST MEAN IT 100% WITH A HUMBLE AND SINCERE HEART. IF YOU DIED THAT NIGHT, YOU WOULD MOST CERTAINLY BE SAVED.

BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE YOU MUST TRY YOUR BEST TO BE GOOD FOR LOVE OF JESUS(GOD INCARNATE)

GOD KNOW IF YOU ARE TRYING OR NOT AND SO DO YOU. 

"PERFECT ACT OF CONTRITION"

Oh my God! I am heartily sorry

for having offended Thee and

I detest all my sins because

I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell;

But most of all because I have offended Thee, My God,

Who art all-good and deserving of all my love.

I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace,

To confess my sins, to do penance,

And to amend my life. Amen.

• ?

We have that chance every day of our lives. What more could we want?

• David

It's never to late to repent-until one second after you've taken your last breath.

thats up to god to decide

“Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful - just stupid).”

Robert A. Heinlein (American science-fiction Writer, 1907-1988)

Ever heard of the saying, "Too little, too late"?

no gods exist so neither does sin. i hope i helped!

Then they are 100 percent as dead as all other dead people.

No gods or afterlives exist.

"Repenting of your sins" won't get you into heaven.  Because believers still sin.  See 1 John 1:8.  Repent means a change of mind from unbelief, to believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means going to heaven and not hell.  It is too late to be saved, once a person dies.  So the time to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, is right now.  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.