Religious people, If a couple has sex before marriage, then they marry years later, and never repent of their sin, will they go to hell?

A person need only repent for sinning, 99 percent of people had sex before they got married, how is it that this 1 percent that didn't, manage to get control over the meaning of this word fornication in the dictionary, that's not hard to understand once you realize what the wisdom of this world is, the bible says, there's a way to man that seems right but it's end is the way to death, to get married specifically to justify having sex is only one of those ways since marriage is a lifetime commitment that involves children, property and possessions with NO WAY out, only a foolish person would buy a car by just looking at it, the bible is very specific on what fornication is and it's Not having sex before getting married, only the people that rely on the wisdom of this world and not the word of God believe it is, it's actually what Paul says is a snare or a trap belief, you don't have to get married to avoid fornication, whomever you get involved with just can't be a prostitute or a whore or someone's else, they must be single and if I include man's law, ( which is still only man's law ) they must be of the age of consent, I don't take offense in your assumption that all religious people are the same, I would probably be included in that however I don't consider myself to be a religious person based on what I see being taught in religion,  I do however consider myself to be a believer, I just don't believe everything I hear or read as being the truth.

If one repents and serves God faithfully, he forgives. Ease your mind, there is not a burning hell. See Ecclesiastes 9:5,10, the show that the dead are not aware of anything. See JW.org

WHEN YOU REPENT OF YOUR SINS, NO MATTER WHEN.

IT INCLUDES ALL PAST AND PRESENT SINS. (NOT FUTURE SINS)!IF YOU DO NOT REPENT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER THE SINS ARE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT. GOD CANNOT FORGIVE IF YOU DO NOT CONFESS SINS BEFORE DEATH. BY OUR FREE WILL WE SIN AND BY THE SAME FREE WILL WE MUST SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS, WHO AWAITS WITH OPEN, LOVING, FORGIVING ARMS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL HAVE HIM.

THOSE WHO SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM JESUS'S SACRED HEART ARE MOST PRECIOUS TO HIM FOR HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH AND IF ANYTHING COULD BRING A TEAR TO THE EYES OF JESUS, IT WOULD BE TO LOSE YOUR SOUL,

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS COMPLETELY NOT NECESSARY AS IT IS EXTREMELY EASY FOR A HUMBLE AND SINCERE HEART TO BE FORGIVEN BY HIS GRACE FROM THE CROSS!!!

"THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET, I SHALL MAKE THEM AS WHITE AS SNOW"!  

"COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO LABOR AND ARE BURDENED AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST"

SAYS THE LORD OUR GOD, JESUS.

The only sin that can't be forgiven is to reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We are all guilty of sin and all sin has to be forgiven through Repentance and total Trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. What did Jesus tell the men who were about to stone the woman caught in the act? LET HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN FIRST CAST A STONE.

• Hogie

Like the vast majority of people, you have the whole concept of sin backwards.

Scripture states Jesus came and took away the sin of the world. 

What do you suppose that means?  Why do you suppose a person sins in the first place?  Are people sinners because they sin? Or do people sin because they are sinners, with a sinful nature? 

Try looking to the cause, and not the effect. You might learn something.

• Paul

This is why Jesus Christ gave us the holy sacrament of Reconciliation, or Confession, telling the Apostles, the first priests of His Church, "Whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven them". So that we would never have to doubt that we are totally forgiven for past sins.

• Rico

If neither of them had sexual relations with any other person before marriage than each other, then technically neither had committed adultery. 

• Den B7

Why are you assuming that premarital sex is one of those sins worthy of eternal damnation?

thats up to god to decide

It would seem that the issue is resolved by the marriage.