Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Dream one of my dogs was poisoned by the neighbors? ?

Is this fear or?

They're nasty people so I keep my distance. 

They got mad I called the fire deot last year because their barn was on fire. Plus they're arrogant and think they own the area just because they grew up in the country.

Was this a fear?

I knew a guy who said people poison their neighbors dogs when in a dispute. 

Well, poisoning your loved pet would be one way to get back at you. Is there anyway you could reach a truce with this neighbor?  Or they are just nasty people? You know enough to keep your distance, but your dog doesn't know that.  Keep a close watch on your pet.  I wish there was something I could tell you to make them change their attitude.  You would think calling a firetruck out to put out a barn fire would be considered a good deed.  I wonder how they saw that as a bad deed, and one which made them mad.  My guess is they were the unfriendly kind of people to begin with.  

Seems to be a realistic fear. I am not sure what precautions you can take except for to keep a close watch on your dog. I note that dogs can be trained to eat from a certain bowl; that will reduce the chance of being poisoned. 

it might be just one of your fears