How to start logistic/trucking company?

where do I start?How? I really want to start my own company if anyone can help. I am located in Canada 

• ?

You are the guy from Turkey?  Yes you are.  You have been given TONS of great advice by people here over the past few months.

Read it and act on it.

When you post the some question over and over you are beating a dead horse.

Do you know what happens when you stand in the hot sun...beating a dead horse over and over every day?

The horse...it pops.  It pops all over you.

YUCK.

No one will want to be around you when that happens.

If you post this one more time...that dead horse...it will pop.

REPORTED THE SPAMBOT.

NOTE EVERY ANSWER BY THIS FRAUD WAS UNINTELLIGIBLE GIBBERISH.

• G

maybe buy a truck?

• Judy

You start by writing a business plan listing all the things you have to get and do to start and operate your company, where you'll get them and how much they'll cost and how much financing you'll need and where you'll look for it.   As part of this 1st phase, you'll make a lot of decisions, like how big you will start out - how many  tractors and trailers and what else you'll need, and what you will purchase and what you will lease; what employees you'll need; how you'll get customers and how many you'll need to be profitable - basically your whole business laid out on paper.  Thn analyz it to s if it's somthing you think you can do