Do most restaurant servers still serve people who were rude to them or didn't tip them last time they were there ?

Because they're afraid of losing their job if they get into the habit of deciding who can be served and who can't, only the manager or owner can technically decide that right? 

Tips are always optional, by definition.  Any server who thinks otherwise should find another line of work. If a server doesn't want to serve everyone equally, they can generally be fired on the spot and not be owed any notice, severance or unemployment.  Any server EXPECTING a tip is ignorant and rude, like a three-year old who throws a tantrum when he doesn't get the toys he asked for at Christmas.

No. They serve customers because that is the nature of their job.

If they pick and chose, NO ONE will tip them.

Restaurant servers still have to serve all customers.  If the servers rely on tips for their wages, then they need to find a better restaurant to work for that pay them an hourly wage.

Tips are ALWAYS at the discretion of the customer.   I work at a job in construction and never get tips.  So my hourly wage has to be my income.  Same difference...Different job.

Abe, what did you do? Tell us. I really don't think you'll go back, will you?

My first job was in a restaurant. Believe me, waitresses remember good tippers & the hard cases. Don't expect good service this time.

depends on the server