Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

Is a coffee shop a good business?

I'm contemplating whether to start a coffee shop or an online company.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Amazon product research tool https://amzsavages.com/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you young?   because so many young people in my city started this coffee shop business.....   So I'm thinking why young people drink so much coffee.....?  People my age (married people) dont drink coffee anymore unless you need to work a graveyard shift at a hospital packed with covid19 patients who need your intensive care.....

a good business is when the demand in your city is high.... go research online and asking people....

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Make two lists one will be what it costs to open a coffee shop and the other will be what it costs to open an on line company Guessing that is is not on line coffee?)

Example - coffee shop requires renting a place (spending money) and paying people to work there (Paying salaries and taxes)  On line shop requires a computer (not as expensive as renting a shop) and paying an IT person to help you occasionally (which you may not need if you used a computer in Highschool and/or college)

Basically you need to write 2 business plans.  One for the coffee shop and one for the on line business.  then you can see which one has the best profit margins and then you start the one that will make you the most money.

Go to the Fiverr site an get a couple of cheap basic business plans so you can read them and decide what you want to do.

• 2 months ago

During a pandemic?  Really?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

NO-ONE on here can answer your question from the information you've provided, or rather, not provided.

What country

What city

What neighbourhood

What is your knowledge base

What are you interested in ......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.