Jack asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Every so often it feels like there is something in the right of my throat and I’m really nervous about it.?

I have a lot of anxiety so if it’s a minor problem please tell me because I’m so scared about this. Every so often lately maybe once every month to every two months it feels like there is something in my throat and I don’t know what to do. It stays very temporary and leaves from minuets to hours after then I’m completely fine, I’m just really worried it could be something very bad that is life threatening. Please help.

I just recently had it after eating (mainly when it happens) then I had a drink and something else smaller to eat and it left immediately. Probably 5-10 minuets of having this weird thing

It's not life threatening, but you may have an inflamed tonsil.  We can't examine your throat - go and see a doctor.