Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 3 months ago

Do you think that it's bad that it takes me 30 minutes to wrap one average sized present?

Yes,  you’re holding up the process of evolution a tad!

Having been a gift wrapper at one time, yes it is bad,  An average size present is about 8.5 by 11, and should not take more than 5 minutes unless there is some extreme decoration on it.

• Marli

It depends on what you mean by "average sized". I'm not a great present wrapper, but I  could wrap a  shoe box in 15 minutes. Something that was not rectangular would take a lot longer.

That's slow especially if you have a lot of things to wrap.

nope.

i don't judge people by their ability to wrap things, lots of people can't.  I work in a warehouse doing shipping and receiving so had to develop the knack.

• drip

Yes. That is a long time to complete that task. Hopefully you don’t have many to wrap

No.  It shows you value quality over speed.  Of course, if you wrap slowly and it still comes out looking like crap?  Yeah, that’s bad. 🎁 

If you're making a big  fuss over how long it takes to wrap a present, maybe you've got the wrong idea about the holiday.