My sister cannot gain access to her account. She do not have the email or phone number she used when she opened her account. What can she do?

Just create a new account I made loads when I forgot my user or email it's no biggie

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

i would talk to yahoo about it

She can start a new account and learn the lesson that you always need a recovery email you use for no other reason.

contact someone on yahoo about it

• Sharon

Unless you have set up a recovery method you won't be able to get your account back. This is how to recover your account if you have password/sign in problems: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2824.html