Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 2 months ago

If a forigner joins a tribe in the Philippines does that forigner still have to pay immagration dues ?

I have a friend in the Philippines who has over stayed his visa for 3 years...this forigner is also In a relationship with a married Filipina whom they have a child with. This forigner told me that by jointing this tribe that he no longer will have to pay immagration because he would be considered a Filipino citizen and also he stated that he will have a tribal marriage with this already married Filipina and that it will be legal in the Philippines I find all of this hard to believe does anyone have info about this matter ?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.