mike asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 2 months ago

Egypt 2021 Travel?

For 2021 Egypt is one of my destinations that I am interested in going. Its good to know that as of right now they are open to tourist as long as a covid test is obtained 96 hours before the flight. I am aware that a paper copy is needed as proof of the covid test, If anyone that recently went to Egypt might know, I heard that when you present a covid exam they want a medical certificate with the lab name and a physicians signature on the medical certificate. Can anyone confirm this. I was thinking of possibly doing this trip late in 2021 as opposed to early because by that time maybe vaccinations would be required. The situation in the USA is that by June everyone will have access to the vaccine. I am an essential worker but would not get it before doctors/and nurses. I believe I might be able to get the vaccine before June of 2020.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.