loki asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Where can I get adult toys for man?

• 1 week ago

hobby shop websites or stores

you mean the real dolls yep they can be shot into and cleaned eazy

the real doll can be alot of money , there is something that all so works well and that is fleshlight it mimics a womans mouth and the other 2 things

the max is get this 3 mins its so good he says , and i allways say

to him on ladys night so is your girlfriend coming over and he says yea she is

he named it cookie , thats your beat bet for the money you can get them they are only $59.99 up to 89 worth the price

The best male sex toys to buy is Adam and Eve.

• Sky

If you follow Chris' advice of www.adameve.com, use the coupon code JACLYIN to get 50% off one item plus free shipping.  I've used that code twice to get two separate items very inexpensively.  (The second purchase was defective, and without me even asking they refunded my money.  A+ for customer service.)  But if you want something custom made and top quality, go to www.bad-dragon.com.  Their products are more expensive but they're worth it, and everything is made with medical-grade silicone so it's guaranteed to be body-safe.