Sad Breakup Songs?!?
Say something- A Great Big World
Breakup in the end- Cole Swindell
What if I never get over you- Lady A
It’s getting better all the time- Brooks & Dunn
Someday when I stop loving you- Carrie Underwood
Silhouette- Owl City
Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
I wish you’d stay- Brad Paisley
Holdin’ on to you- Brad Paisley
Be alright- Dean Lewis
Living for the night- George Strait
Let’s her go- Passenger
You get the picture...
Please make sure the songs are in English as that’s unfortunately the only language I understand fluently.
Any genre is fine as long as it meets the criteria of a sad breakup song.
Thank you all for the awesome answers! I know I’ve asked this question before a few times. Always looking for new ones though. I will listen to them all and then pick my favorite answer! Thanks again!
- PetterLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
I might also be repeating myself here, but...here it goes.
Loving Caliber - I Wish You Where Mine
Loving Caliber - I'll Get Over You
Loving Caliber - It Should Have Been You
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
Only subhumans think Blink 182 is a great band!
- friendlyflyrLv 52 months ago
Call Me - Shinedown
Everything changes - Stained
- 2 months ago
1.I t’s all tears drown in this love by him
2. the heartless by him
3. You lost me by Christina Aguilera . great song
4. free yourself by Fantasia
5. Apologize by one republic
6. I should’ve cheated by keyshia cole
7. not sorry by the cranberries
8 . don’t wanna try by Frankie j.
9. I hope he breaks your heart by Frankie j. (Since your a guy then maybe you’d like this one )
10. why did you ? by Kumbia kings (there’s a really sweet video on YouTube that is fan made with sweet photos )
11. despiertame by Gloria Trevi great song
12. orianthi how do you sleep
And 13. Nicky jam featuring Enrique Iglesias Forgiveness
more of a wishing to get back together song after breaking up though . It’s upbeat but if I’m sad I don’t want a completely sad song anyway
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- DominiqueLv 62 months ago
I think I've answered this before, so I'll try to name different songs.
Skinny Love by Birdy (cover of Bon Iver)
Stay by Rihanna
Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor, Prince, Chris Cornell, or anyone else who sang this song
Take a Bow by Madonna
Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw
Doesn't Mean Anything by Alicia Keys
How's It Going to Be by Third Eye Blind
Update: I thought of another one, Lover Come Back by City and Colour.
- FlorineLv 52 months ago
Leave by Matchbox 20
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 72 months ago
the Beautiful South - I'll Sail this Ship Alone
Eddy Arnold - You don't miss a Thing
Bobby Goldsboro - Me and the Elephants