Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 2 months ago

Did you like the sitcom "Married... with Children"?

Back in the day, it was "cutting edge". Fox was a fairly new Network, and Married With Children was really crossing the line. By today's standards its pretty mild, and toward the end of its run it became unwatchable. But yeah, I watched.

hell to the yeah 

No.

Don't like any of those family sit-coms. With there stupid laugh tracks.

yes and plenty of older people loved it, despite the stereotype so why is this question even relevant?

• LilyRT

yep.  it was hysterical.  not for the easily offended.  and I like how it balanced everybody out.  one answerer said she didn't like how al treated peg, but she treated him the same way.  that was kindof the point.  it's clear in the series that al and peg do love each other, but they are not going to treat each other with kid gloves.  and that works for them.  you don't have to be oversensitive to make a marriage work.

• ?

I always watched it for the girls

I love the show.

I still watched it. The last season did somewhat stink.

Al was my Idol

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks

It was good...the problem is that like all sitcoms it became a stale repetition of gags and tropes such that after a season or two, you'd seen everything it had to offer.

I did for the first few seasons

It is a classic.