Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 7

Did the Globalists and The Great Reset just get pummeled by Brexit?

Brexit deal goes into force on New Year's Day | DW News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO7j8qWrzdI

Update:

I hope the devil isn't in the details, but just for now . . . YAY! Britain! You flummoxed the criminals in the EU! 

HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

the Brits should be proud of themselves. the city folks were too lazy to vote and the country folks turned out in force and voted to leave the EU. I'll side with farmers every time. they feed us all. Good for the UK. the EU is evil.

• 4 months ago

My main complaint about Brexit was the haphazard way it came about and was being pursued.  I hope Britain finally got all their ducks in a row...what's it been, 4 years?  5?  And most of it wasted.  My fear for the British people is that the UK still isn't all that prepared.  I hope I'm wrong and it all goes smoothly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.