Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

what do you typically order from Chinese takeout places?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

steam dumplings, crab rangoon, egg rolls, sesame chicken, orange chicken, pepper steak, chicken chow mein, pork chop suey, bourbon chicken, chicken with garlic sauce, etc. you know things like that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Orange chicken and white rice! 

• 1 month ago

I would order dong  of sumyungguy  LOL hahaha

• 2 months ago

Hot and sour soup.  Spring roll.  Fried rice or brown rice.  Shrimp with Chinese vegetables or broccoli..  Beef and broccoli.  Shrimp Chow Mein.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Chicken hibachi is the best 

• 2 months ago

normally two one with noodles one with singed rice and incorporate hot meat and another is chicken broccoli the other two arbitrary particularly in the event that I see something I haven't attempted likewise a request for orange or lemon chicken and some won ton soup. This is for three to five individuals

• 2 months ago

Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wonton Soup-Always. And then some sort of Chow Fun. If I don't feel well, chicken chow mein. Most others I can make myself without too many ingredients. 

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

usually two one with noodles one with fried rice and include spicy beef and another is chicken broccoli the other two random especially if I see something I haven't tried also an order of orange or lemon chicken and some won ton soup. This is for three to five people

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I always order pepper steak or beef and broccoli.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.