Will the 2005 mustang gt be worth anything in the future?

will the 2005 mustang gt 4.6 lt v8 be worth any money down the line? I'm thinking of selling my mustang and buying something different but I know that the 2005 mustang gt is what inspired the new generation of muscle cars so im wondering wondering if I should fix it and keep it so I dont regret selling it years later when it turns out to be worth something or possibly a collectible. 

The value of the Mustang will continue to drop for at least five more years. At which point it will start increasing in value, provided it survives that long. Just how fast depends on demand, condition and how many other survivors there are out there. Unless civilization falls apart completely there will always be a market for Mustangs.

But the price of storage and or repairs make it a money loosing propitiation. That said there is a pride that can go with being the first or even second owner of a Mustang that is over twenty years old at a car show or even on the road. 

With out a second car- it will be hard to keep it prime I just don't think it will work out as well as hoped. It could! I know a lady with a 68 Mustang that uses it as a daily driver and has owned it for thirty years.

Probably in 2055 if you can hang onto it for that long.

Nope. Because yours has lots of miles and it's not in mint condition. They're not collector cars to begin with, but no one is gonna pay money for them unless they have like 20,000 miles and are in absolute mint condition.

It may increase in value tenfold a few decades in the future as the old style rear wheel drive cars become more rare or they stop making them.

If you have the space to store it then it may pay for your retirement. Good luck.

It probably will be worth something , but it might take many more years.   

I had a 67 Mustang (289 4speed) that I traded in for a 71 Challenger because the Mustang had 100,000 miles on it.  Thought it would have been worthless in a couple years.  Instead the new owner put 50,000 miles and sold it for twice what he paid for it.