Why is Yahoo! censoring/silencing its own customers from responding to sports and other articles? Does Yahoo! not value its users opinions?

Yahoo and I have a good unwritten agreement. 

They block/censor my posts and I block their 24/7 trash far left wing 'news' articles and all their ads in email which is the only decent thing that they have left. I'm in the process of dumping that too to be completely rid of them.

Because we have to be Politically correct until Trump leaves, otherwise his cult followers melt like snowflakes in a desert if you don't say nice things about him.

• ?

It’s Because Yahoo has their own standards 

I’m reporting this question simply because I don’t like it. Yahoo gives me the ability to report anything and everything. Reported!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal religion all they listen to is their own chant. I will not be trading genders soon.

Not a coincidence that Verizon disabled all comments in the run up to the election.  Put Verizon/Oath out of business by switching your phone provider to another company.

• ?

Yahoo no longer cares about customers opinions because Verizon has owned what is?still left of Yahoo for over 3 and a half years, effectively 4 years. Verizon M3dis manages 23 different publications including Huffington post. Complain to Verizon customer Care. 8f Verizon is not your ISP provider and you are not a stock holder, your opinions are irrelevant. 

Verizon is a publicly owned international business. It is NOT PRIVATE.I used to own Verizon stock. You can state your opinions 0n the User Feedback forum.  

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010....

Commenting was disabled over 5 MONTHS ago on articles and YA answers by VERIZON MEDIA, NOT YAHOO. 

Verizon was barely making a profit in 2019. No 9ne wants to buy what is left of Yahoo Inc. It is almost toxic. Yahoo Japan is owned by a Japanese bank. Verizon continues to lay off experienced employees or they leave because the working environment is awful and super management is disorganized and divided. 

Real opinions yes, they would want, but they had been getting instead racist, vile, and just embarrassing posts that were really a liability to Verizon. There were even death threats.  They do not have the money to hire moderators, so they really had no choice but to shut it down for a while.

Yahoo is a private company (owned by Verizon). They have no interest in their users' opinions. 

Remember - Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one, and they often stink.