Why is Yahoo! censoring/silencing its own customers from responding to sports and other articles? Does Yahoo! not value its users opinions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yahoo and I have a good unwritten agreement. 

They block/censor my posts and I block their 24/7 trash far left wing 'news' articles and all their ads in email which is the only decent thing that they have left. I'm in the process of dumping that too to be completely rid of them.

• 1 month ago

Because we have to be Politically correct until Trump leaves, otherwise his cult followers melt like snowflakes in a desert if you don't say nice things about him.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It’s Because Yahoo has their own standards 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’m reporting this question simply because I don’t like it. Yahoo gives me the ability to report anything and everything. Reported!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Liberal religion all they listen to is their own chant. I will not be trading genders soon.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not a coincidence that Verizon disabled all comments in the run up to the election.  Put Verizon/Oath out of business by switching your phone provider to another company.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yahoo no longer cares about customers opinions because Verizon has owned what is?still left of Yahoo for over 3 and a half years, effectively 4 years. Verizon M3dis manages 23 different publications including Huffington post. Complain to Verizon customer Care. 8f Verizon is not your ISP provider and you are not a stock holder, your opinions are irrelevant. 

Verizon is a publicly owned international business. It is NOT PRIVATE.I used to own Verizon stock. You can state your opinions 0n the User Feedback forum.  

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010....

Commenting was disabled over 5 MONTHS ago on articles and YA answers by VERIZON MEDIA, NOT YAHOO. 

Verizon was barely making a profit in 2019. No 9ne wants to buy what is left of Yahoo Inc. It is almost toxic. Yahoo Japan is owned by a Japanese bank. Verizon continues to lay off experienced employees or they leave because the working environment is awful and super management is disorganized and divided. 

• 2 months ago

Real opinions yes, they would want, but they had been getting instead racist, vile, and just embarrassing posts that were really a liability to Verizon. There were even death threats.  They do not have the money to hire moderators, so they really had no choice but to shut it down for a while.

• 2 months ago

Yahoo is a private company (owned by Verizon). They have no interest in their users' opinions. 

Remember - Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one, and they often stink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.