Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Arby's had a delicious baked potato. Why did they stop selling it?

What other restaurants sell a delicious baked potato??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Alpha
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably because they were not making a high enough profit margin to continue it. Fast food chains like Arby, when they buy things they do so in huge quantities, and it is pretty hard to keep potatoes fresh unlike preserved meats or bread which they can bake daily (or so they claim).

There use to be a family owned eatery in my hometown that made the best baked potatoes. The potatoes they served were huge and the place did not skimp of the toppings.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can buy 5 lbs of potatoes for what ONE fast food baked potato costs.

• 2 months ago

Because they are just as stupid as your normal business .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

My guess is because of the low-carb movement.

• 2 months ago

They weren't making enough profit off it. Texas Roadhgouse and Outback have baked potatoes.

• 2 months ago

It probably was losing sales nation wide. Wendys sell baked potato but I am not sure just how good they are as I really am not fond of baked potatoes.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because too many people refused to pay several dollars for something that cost less than 50 cents. 

• 2 months ago

I believe it was simply a limited time offering, so it's continued production wasn't at all dependent on it's success. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.