Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 2 months ago

Price Of Having 2 Front Struts Replaced?

Okay I ordered the 2 Front struts for a 07 Chevy Cobalt.

I was just curious if anyone knows how much labor would Cost for a mechanic to put them on? 

Favorite Answer

If they are complete quick struts I charge $75 per side. If you only bought the shock portion and the struts need to be disassembled figure $125  per side.

WHERE dumbdum? The cost of labor in New York city is a lot higher than in someplace like Sonora, Mexico. Try again, and be more specific, or get over your social anxiety, phone up a local garage, and ask. That's what a logical and intelligent person would do. . 

• Scott

Many mechanics will not install customer sourced parts. They cannot guarantee their work if they don't supply the parts. Do you take your own groceries to a restaurant and expect them to prepare your meal?

Labor will probably be a lot higher now that you took away their profit on the parts.........just like those chislers who buy new tires from a mail-order vendor then expect a tire shop to put them on for cheap.