Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Why are Cuban restaurant's pricy ?

Is it because cuban food is a lot more rare to find than Mexican food, so yuppies are willing to pay the price, because they feel like they're having a special treat when they have it? Steak, rice, beans, Cuban coffee, bread, fried bananas with honey 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Alpha
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What makes an eatery pricey is how the owners want to present themselves and for the clienteles they are targeting. 

In my experience, very few expensive restaurants are the result of quality or rarity of the foods they offer. What people are paying for in those places is ambience. 

If a Cuban restaurant is pricey, it is not because it is Cuban, but because the owner wants to present themselves as a high-end restaurant.

I see this for many other restaurants. For example, ramen noodle restaurants in the US are ridiculously expensive. Ramen in Asia is the common man's food.  Go to an expensive restaurant anywhere in Asia and you won't find ramen on their menu because it is so common no one goes to those places for ramen.

• 2 months ago

I think it, cause their foods vould be bad and they want introduce thenm like that,I mean they shyly wanna good bye to the customers.Why?What I mean is that whole of the Cubas intend more ever to do pasty foods.That,s why they lay low too.GraduallyThey slid to the doom.

Attachment image
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most Cuban food is 'common folks' food and thus is not pricey. Pricey Cuban food depends on how the restaurant presents itself. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • That’s a hell of a false premise you are starting with. Generally speaking, Cuban restaurants are less expensive places, except for the ones that have more of a middle to fine dining atmosphere. Then prices can definitely go up because you are paying for that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, obviously limited supply increases demand.   Supply and demand varies by location.

I haven't found Cuban to be expensive.    We have a great casual Cuban place with multiple locations in Seattle (Paseo) and it's like $11-$12 for an awesome sandwich (or prawns) which is about what a "value meal" costs at McDonald's.

Yuppies are not a thing anymore.  Perhaps you are referring to hipsters?  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.