Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Do you support Ted Cruz or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

81 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

AOC is alright. But Ted Cruz is a traitor to democracy. 

• 2 months ago

Ted Cruz is a maggot

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't support seditious traitors to the country I live in who prop up wannabe fascist dictators with small hands that play a lot of golf while the poorly educated and gullible people they egg on with their self-serving right wing conspiracy theories commit federal crimes in our nation's Capitol and get arrested and die as a result. Therefore, I would definitely go with AOC. Did you get all that?

• 2 months ago

First of all, Cruz's first name is Rafael.  Please refer to him properly.  He chooses Ted so that you are distracted from learning that he is a Cuban born in Canada.  Once you know that, you may choose, especially in light of his recent conduct, to question his loyalty to the United States.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ted Cruz is a ******. I'm gay and HE'S the ******. All of his supporters and Twumps supporters are all cry baby limp dick butt pirates.  We lost the election so lets destroy the government. Sounds like a cry baby thing to me. They need to be rounded up and pushed into wood chippers.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NEITHER.  Each is an extremist.  I favor moderates.

• 2 months ago

AOC is a radical Left and she will ruin the U.S.   Radical left are only interested in power.

• 2 months ago

I support neither of them

• 2 months ago

Ted Cruz !!!! It takes balls Especially any Washington swamp **** hole for what he thinks is right knowing that he was going to be slammed by Democrats and some Republicans ❤️🇱🇷

• 2 months ago

TED CRUZ. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ IS AN IDIOT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.