Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Do you support Ted Cruz or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

AOC is alright. But Ted Cruz is a traitor to democracy. 

Ted Cruz is a maggot

I don't support seditious traitors to the country I live in who prop up wannabe fascist dictators with small hands that play a lot of golf while the poorly educated and gullible people they egg on with their self-serving right wing conspiracy theories commit federal crimes in our nation's Capitol and get arrested and die as a result. Therefore, I would definitely go with AOC. Did you get all that?

First of all, Cruz's first name is Rafael.  Please refer to him properly.  He chooses Ted so that you are distracted from learning that he is a Cuban born in Canada.  Once you know that, you may choose, especially in light of his recent conduct, to question his loyalty to the United States.

Ted Cruz is a ******. I'm gay and HE'S the ******. All of his supporters and Twumps supporters are all cry baby limp dick butt pirates.  We lost the election so lets destroy the government. Sounds like a cry baby thing to me. They need to be rounded up and pushed into wood chippers.

• ?

NEITHER.  Each is an extremist.  I favor moderates.

AOC is a radical Left and she will ruin the U.S.   Radical left are only interested in power.

I support neither of them

Ted Cruz !!!! It takes balls Especially any Washington swamp **** hole for what he thinks is right knowing that he was going to be slammed by Democrats and some Republicans ❤️🇱🇷

TED CRUZ. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ IS AN IDIOT