Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Have you ever taken Melatonin for sleep?  If so, did it work?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it works. But I find if I use it for more than a few days it makes me drowsy during the day. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

leaves me with a hangover but it works,

• 2 months ago

I would like but here in Europe, the useful products are restricted. European union is an organisation to destroy and kill. Buy liposomal melatonin by biopureus.com and enjoy.

• 2 months ago

While the causes of America's sleep woes are up for debate. there's little... It can, if used properly, help certain problem sleepers get to bed at night. My advice is always to treat supplements like drugs, meaning don't take a pill unless you need a pill Moyad says You can unsubscribe at any time.

Because you don't know how your body will react to melatonin, consider taking your first dose when you don't have to be active the next morning, like on a weekend, so you can see how your body adjusts to the additional boost. The best time to take melatonin is when you can sleep for at least six hours.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. It makes me drowsy, but I still wake up at 2-3am regardless. And it also gives me a hangover the next day.

• PW
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes, it did work, felt relaxed next day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.