My 94 chevy blazer with 5.7 tbi was running and then stopped. Currently cranks but no start.  ?

I've replaced the distributor with new pick up coil,fuel pump relay, and ignition coil. New plugs and wires. All the fuses are getting power and everything is grounded. I dont know what to do anymore I feel I've done all I can any help or am i missing something 

It has On Board Diagnostic. Pull the trouble codes. They do not guess and they do not lie. Observe: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=OBD+codes+for...

• (A)

If the fuel pump will not pump up and stop, the fuel pressure hose above the pump is ruptured not allowing fuel to get to the injectors.

May have a plugged fuel filter.Unplug the MAF sensor ,If it starts that needs to be replaced.

• arther

just keep replacing parts till it runs?

Think about testing things and only replacing whats broken?

Find the workshop manual read it and start testing.

Does it have spark? does it have fuel pressure?

Get a fuel pressure gauge and check fuel pressure while cranking.  Get a spark tester and check for spark while cranking.  You are just throwing parts and it is not the right way to fix vehicles.  Find the EVIDENCE and the evidence will lead you to what is wrong with the vehicle.

Take the air cleaner off and spray a short blast of starting fluid into the throttle body and see if it runs for a few seconds, if it does replace the fuel pump.

• Rick

pull ONE spark plug and lat it close to a ground, and have someone crank-it.  That way you'll maybe SEE a spark and know the ignition is working.  Then unhook the fuel line, have someone crank it again, and see if it squirts gas, that will prove the fuel pump in working.  Which ever DOESN'T work is your problem.

What you are missing is an analytical approach. Replacing stuff at random rarely works. The first thing to do is read the fault codes. Then test items in relation to the codes.